A creamy filling for quesadillas, that’s tasty and nutritious! I love to have (homemade) fries and vegan mayonnaise with this meal!
I hope you’ll enjoy this recipe! If you try it yourself, I would love to see a picture so tag me on Instagram (@eatflowsurf) or send me a message
25 min // 2 servings // easy
- 1 can giant white beans (240 g drained)
- 1 onion, cut
- 2 cloves of galric, cut
- 150 g frozen kale (or other leavy greens)
- 1 red pepper, cut
- 1.5 tbl nutritional yeast
- 1 dash of salt
- 2 - 3 tbl ajvar or ketchup
- 2 big wraps or 4 small ones
- Start with steaming the beans for about 10 minutes to soften them. That will make it easier to mash them later.
- Add some water in a pan and sauté the onion for about 5 minutes.
- Then, add garlic, pepper and kale. Heat up while stirring, then cover with a lid for about 5 - 10 Minutes. Stir every few minutes.
- While the veggies are cooking, mash the beans with a fork. Add ajvar, salt, pepper and nutritional yeast to make a creamy mash.
- Add the mashed bean mix to the veggies in the pan and mix well.
- Now, you can spread the filling on one side of the wraps, making sure the other half side of the wrap stays empty and then fold the empty side over.
- Use a small contact grill or a pan to heat up the quesadillas and enjoy!