A yummy easter treat to enjoy! This vegan eggnog recipe is very easy, quick to make and tastes delicious. Credits for this recipe to my mum! What’s your easter treat?
I hope you’ll enjoy this recipe! If you try it yourself, I would love to see a picture so tag me on Instagram (@eatflowsurf) or send me a message
Homemade Vegan Eggnog
20 min // ca. 700 ml // easy
- 500 g vegan vanilla pudding (I used alpro)
- 120 g powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp kala namak
- 200 ml vodka
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl (best if you can easily pour from it!).
- Use a handmixer to mix it all together.
- Taste test. You might want to add a little bit more kala namak. Be careful, it has a very strong eggy flavor!
- Use small, clean glass bottles and pour the eggnog in there.
- Store in the fridge for 5-7 days (or more) until serving. Shake once a day for best taste.
- The eggnog will last for at least 2 weeks in the fridge.
- If you find yourself having leftover eggnog, you can make an eggnog cake! Just replace the milk in a basic (stirred) cake with eggnog and there you go! You can also mix eggnog and milk if you don't have enough eggnog left ;)