This wild garlic pesto is a delicious pasta sauce, but it’s also amazing to enjoy with some risotto, tomatoes, bread or fried veggies! You can also use other greens to make this pesto, such as basil or arugula!
I hope you’ll enjoy this recipe! If you try it yourself, I would love to see a picture so tag me on Instagram (@eatflowsurf) or send me a message
Wild Garlic Pesto
20 min // 1 jar // easy
- 40 g sliced almonds
- 80 g wild garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 - 200 ml olive oil
- Prepare the wild garlic (wash, use a salad spinner to dry and dry with a kitchen towel).
- Chop the wild garlic.
- Put the sliced almonds, salt, wild garlic and ca. 100 ml olive oil into a high mixing bow.
- Use a blender to puree and add oil as needed to make a creamy pesto.
- Fill into a clean jar and cover the pesto with olive oil.
- Store the pesto in the fridge. It will last for about 1 - 2 weeks. Make sure to always use a clean spoon when serving and to cover the pesto with olive oil afterwards.