Hummus is a staple in a plant-based kitchen, so I thought I’d share a recipe that’s easy, but delicious! I prefer a spicy hummus compared to a ‘normal’ one - topped with hemp seeds and I’m ready to eat. It’s great for sandwiches, wraps, burritos, baked sweet potatoes, on rice cakes and with veggies.
I hope you’ll enjoy this recipe! If you try it yourself, I would love to see a picture so tag me on Instagram (@eatflowsurf) or send me a message
20min • easy
- 1 can (240 g) chickpeas
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbl (15 g) tahini
- 1 Tbl olive oil
- 1 tsp rice syrup (or other sweetener)
- 10 ml water
- 5 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/3 tsp Curry madras
- 1 dash cumin
- chili to taste
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Put everything into the blender and blend until it's creamy.
- Taste test and adjust the spices if needed.
- I stored it in the fridge for about 1 week.